Sunday, November 2, 2008

What to eat when you have acne

« ...2.Proactiv Solution. Apparently Proactiv has the answer to acne. To tell you the truth I've never used it, so I can't give my own opinion on the actually product. The reason why I've never used it, is simple - it's too expensive. And at the point of experiencing acne I never had much money to waste. I bought expensive products, that I knew would work. But this was too expensive!...
...• Vegetable oils. This is the worst culprit when it comes to acne. When I stopped eating vegetable oils my acne began to improve significantly. Just stopping cooking with vegetable oils like sunflower oil is, on its own likely to have a significant effect on your acne. But the trouble is vegetable oil is present in countless foods even if you are not aware of it. You find it in such foods as chips, nuts, and cookies (biscuits), and many ready-made meals. When you buy food from the supermarket check to see what oils are used and cut out those with these damaging oils. This simple change will work wonders for acne sufferers....»

«...Symptoms of Erythematotelangiectatic such as flushing, feelings of stinging on your face as well as the observance of thin red lines on your face can be treated through the use of oral antibiotics. If your skin is in a lot of discomfort you can use a mild anti-inflammatory to assist with this type of problem. ...»
Full Text: agalogousglagi.blogspot.com

tags: pictures of acne pimples, is chemical peel effective for acne scars, acne does tea tree oil work

No comments: